About Me

My photo
United States
Hi..I'm going through weight loss program and thought of sharing my own experience with those who are really dishearten and nobody to guide them. So my friends don't be upset just know how to loose weight in simple steps. All you need is to be keep patience as its not any magical job to loose weight. As per i think it's a slow 'n steady race which we have to win at any cost.

My Community

How to lose weight fast? check out some really magical weight loss plans for fat burn and lose calories. Also read latest news to get aware of losers....

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Avoid beers and chilly chicken for loosing weight

Drink more ‘n more beer and eat some fatty foods if someone has to gain weight quickly but avoid all these drinks and chilly chicken if you want to loose weight fast. Beer is the world’s oldest and most popular alcoholic beverage. I remember that day very well when my brother took me to his company named foster which makes beer and popular brand in Australia.

Beers have starches and high volume of fat which could be dangerous for those who are going through weight loss program. Wow how tasty this dish is? Can anyone make a guess? Don’t stress your brain I’ll tell you…..this is chilly chicken. While drinking some cold beers everyone likes to eat chicken and its first choice chilly one but if start taking roasted chicken or half cocked on light fire without having any spicy cover.

So by exploring all these tricks you may definitely control overweight because it’s a practical experiment exhibited in real life. You may also consult family doctors or specialized physicians for clearing all confusions.

No comments:

Health