About Me

My photo
United States
Hi..I'm going through weight loss program and thought of sharing my own experience with those who are really dishearten and nobody to guide them. So my friends don't be upset just know how to loose weight in simple steps. All you need is to be keep patience as its not any magical job to loose weight. As per i think it's a slow 'n steady race which we have to win at any cost.

My Community

How to lose weight fast? check out some really magical weight loss plans for fat burn and lose calories. Also read latest news to get aware of losers....

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Late night sleeps may cause overweight

Dancing in disco for late nights, chatting with your friends etc. is responsible for waking up late in the morning which slowly increases your body weight. Recently a research was done in America according to which 60-65% of citizens are gaining weight only because of improper schedule of getting up and going for sleep. Mr. adwords an experienced American scientist has proved that normally a human being has to sleep for atleast 7-8 hours but if he breaks the schedule in that case also it comes under improper timings.

I remember my college life very well when I use to sleep at 12 pm and waking up at 10 am which affected on the body weight. During one month I gained around 40 pounds only because of bad habits which became a critical problem for me but I never get upset. I started striving hard and searching for all resources which could be helpful in reducing my weight. I have gone through around 40 weight loss programs but all were based on the same criteria and functionality.

As per my experience you should avoid late night plays because these are short term fun and could vanish away your whole life. For more information you can discuss with your family doctors and take their advices, if at any point you need my help contact freely through mails.

No comments:

Health