About Me

My photo
United States
Hi..I'm going through weight loss program and thought of sharing my own experience with those who are really dishearten and nobody to guide them. So my friends don't be upset just know how to loose weight in simple steps. All you need is to be keep patience as its not any magical job to loose weight. As per i think it's a slow 'n steady race which we have to win at any cost.

My Community

How to lose weight fast? check out some really magical weight loss plans for fat burn and lose calories. Also read latest news to get aware of losers....

Friday, May 23, 2008

Normally pregnancy gains some pounds

A very typical stage for women when they couldn’t have control over weight is pregnancy. I remember those days very well when my wife Rosy who was quite conscious about her weight and fitness of body. She use to spend 2-3 hours on exercises and yoga to maintain the body tune which is essential after marriage.

After 9 months the stage came when she gained 30 pounds because of pregnancy and it was petty surprising that person who is so conscious about fitness gains weight instantly. I took her to family doctor for checkup then she told “Weight gain does things for you and your baby. First of all remember you are growing a new human being. We know that women who deprive themselves of good nutrition during pregnancy tend to have smaller, sickly babies who require more hospital time and have a higher incidence of problems including neonatal death.” Finally I came to know the real cause behind the weight gain.

Where the Weight Goes

7.5 - 8.5 lbs Baby
2 lbs Amniotic Fluid
1.5 - 2 lbs Placenta
1.5 - 2 lbs Breast Tissue
3 lbs Blood Volume
2 - 2.5 lbs Uterine Muscle
4 lbs Water
8 lbs Maternal Stores

So I at last was happy because after 30-40 days some one will took birth who will call me the four magical alphabets “DADY”. Doctor also told me that after 2-3 month she would be again fit ‘n fine and may control her weight.

No comments:

Health